1. Pumpkin seeds get rid of breakouts because they’re high in Zink. A study done by the American Academy of Dermatology showed that people who were acne prone where Zink deficient. They recommend 1-2 table spoons a day.
2. Drinking water! Water will mix with your antioxidants to reduce pore sizes, de-puff your face.
3. Eat Spinach to make the whites of your eye whiter. Spinach has a lot of Lutien and that helps protect your eyes and make them brighter/ whiter. They recommend 1-2 cups of Spinach a day.
4. An Apple a day doesn’t just keep the Doctor away it will keep your teeth bleaching doc away too. Eating apples keeps your teeth whiter!
5. If you want long, strong hair… eat green beans. They’re full of Silicon (not silicone) and studies have show that after 9 months of taking silicon supplements their hair was much stronger and thicker. Take some green beans to work as a snack.
6. Flaxseed is the best weapon against dry skin. Flaxseed is high is Omega 3 fatty acids and they keep your skin hydrated and smooth. I can’t actually taste Flaxseed or Flaxseed oil. My mom puts Flaxseeds flakes in her bread when she’s making it. You can put some on top of your salads.
7. Want youthful looking skin? Eat Kiwis. They’re very high in Vitamin C and experts say Vitamin C can actually slow down the aging process by stimulating collagen production. Side note: Kiwis are also known as a super food because of all the vitamins. Google it for more info.
8. If you want stronger nails… eat eggs. They’re high in Biotin, which are responsible for giving your nails super strength.
If you’re going shopping after this video put these on your shopping list: Pumpkin seeds, spinach, apples, green beans, flaxseed, kiwis and eggs!
What do you guys think? Are you going to get some of these items next time you're buying your groceries?
I'm going to get the pumpkin seeds, spinach, I have been eating a lot of Fuji apples lately, FOR SURE green beans, I'll pass on Flaxseed because I don't have dry skin, I'll get some kiwis and I eat eggs often.
Thanks for reading!
-Info taken from Cosmo
-Pictures taken from Google