Monday, June 27, 2011
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011
7. Want youthful looking skin? Eat Kiwis. They’re very high in Vitamin C and experts say Vitamin C can actually slow down the aging process by stimulating collagen production. Side note: Kiwis are also known as a super food because of all the vitamins. Google it for more info.
8. If you want stronger nails… eat eggs. They’re high in Biotin, which are responsible for giving your nails super strength.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Just in case you don't know monthly favourites include items you've loved the past month. I also like to say these products make me happy when I use them.
These Wet 'N Wild shadows are SUCH good quality; they're soft, pigmented and long lasting! I've used the top 3 colours highlighted everyday except 1 day since I got it. Annnnnnd gotta love MAC Naked Lunch. It's my fav brow highlight colour.
MAC Painterly paintpot is 1 of MAC's must haves. It's an amazing eye shadow primer and its amazing for a couple of reasons: covers up any redness or veining you might have on your eye lids, keeps any eye shadow on ALL day long...and longer and if its the right colour for you it can be used as concealer! IT'S AH-mazables! I will never use any other shadow primer again.
I have just been interchanging these 3 glosses ALL month. 2 are plushglasses from the Quite Cute collection (Girl♥Boy and BubbleTea) an then the top gloss in the pic is Florabundance. Florabundance is VERY similar to MAC"s Underage (my holy grail gloss) so if they're ever out at your MAC store.. just grab this florabundance. Its a little more peachy but still SO close.
I love the way plushglasses wear and look. Granted these 2 plushglasses don't have much pigmentation on the lips, the still give a really pretty sheen over whatever lip stick you're wearing. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
THe 2 lip sticks I've been wearing is mac's Hue and Creme D'Nude. They are both extremely creamy but pretty pigmented. They're both from the permeant line and should be in everyone's makeup collection.
Clinique is know for skin care and I always trust them. I got their 1,2,3 skin care set for Christmas and this facial soap is the bomb! Its a clear gel and I really like that it doesn't have colour to it. I think if it was any thing other than clear I wouldn't think its clean. I donno... I'm weird like that. This product has never done me wrong and I will continue to buy it. I've always said I wanted to try Philosophy's Purity but it has parabens in it and when someone is working for my skin... I don't want to mess it up... you know?
And last but not least me favourite nail polishes of May have been Essie's Meet Me at Sunset and China Glaze Lemmon Fiz. They're both so summery and both orange and yellow are harsh in for Sumer 2011.
Let me know in the comments below is any of my favorites are your favourites :-) And even if they're not my favorites... let me know which items YOU loved in May too!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
1) Lip product - MAC Underage lipgloss
2) Blush - Hard♥Candy Skinny Dipping
3) Nail Polish - Essie Meet me at Sunset, China Glazes Peachy Keen/Lemmon Fizz/Re-fresh mint & Orly Confetti
4) Liquid face product - Foundation & Moisturizer
5) Powder face product - MUFE HD Powder
6) Hair product - Dry shampoo
7) Eye product - Mascara
8) Self Tanner - Norvel Amber Sun
9) Fashion accessory - Gold chandelier earrings
10) Clothing piece - Pink pants
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
My inspiration from these nails was from the June 2011 edition of Cosmo. I really need to buy this mag more often. I think I have like 9 or 10 YouTube video/ blog ideas from it. This is one of them.
So what do you gals think? Yay or nay for the nail art? Will you be experimenting this summer?